A screening of some Haitian short films with two Haitian filmmakers in attendance. The project was made possible with the support of the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications and Jako Media. After the screening everyone is invited to chat with our guests!
A presentation of Spira.
List of films:
- Pitit fi Wa A (The Little Girl of the King) by Wanika Dominique, (Experimental Fiction, Creole with French subtitles, 4m 25s) Ciné Insitute
- Yakimela - The best of the butter by Stephane Saintil (Commercial, without dialogue, 1m) Ciné Institute
- Big Shake by Bruno Mourral (Commercial, French, 30s) Muska Group
- Trailer of the feature film Kafou by Bruno Mourral (Trailer, Creole with French subtitles, 1m.) Muska Group
- The Widow of Wood by Jerry Gabriel (Fiction, Without Dialogue, 10m 54s)
- Toussaint Louverture by Bellegarde, (Documentary, Creole with French subtitles, 11m 34s) Yaquimel Film Productions
- My Hero - Djolanda, by Kaveh Nabatian (Documentary, Creole with English subtitles, 3m) UNICEF - Haiti
- My Hero - Edward Jolifis by Kaveh Nabatian (Documentary, Creole with English subtitles, 3m) UNICEF - Haiti
- Piwouly (Pirouli) by Mickelson Morency, (Fiction, Creole with French subtitles, 11m 06s) Ciné Insitute
- In The Heart of Vivianne Gauthier by Marie-Claude Fournier (11m 55s) Ciné Services
- The Crying Conch by Vincent Toi (Fiction, Creole with French subtitles, 19m 50s)
Total Duration: 65 Minutes